How To Shop For Plus Size Women's Clothing That Fits And Flatters
Despite the fact that the average dress size in the United States is a size 14, the fashion industry has been slow to catch on to the fact that plus size women want fashionable and stylish clothing options too. However, in recent years, there has been a growing number of fashion designers and brands that are catering to the plus size market.
If you are a plus size woman, or if you are shopping for a plus size woman, then this blog is for you. In this blog, we will be discussing the latest trends in plus size women's clothing, as well as where to find the best and most fashionable plus size clothing options.
Here are a few tips on how to shop for plus size clothing:
- Firstly, don't be afraid to try on different sizes. Just because you're a certain size doesn't mean that's the size you'll be in every store. Trying on different sizes will help you find the right fit.
- Secondly, pay attention to the fabric. Different fabrics can have different effects on your body. For example, a Stretchy fabric will hug your curves, while a Flowy fabric will skim over them.
- Look for brands that carry a wide range of sizes. This way, you're more likely to find something that fits well.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothes. Instead, opt for loose-fitting or relaxed-fit garments.
- Consider your proportions. If you're short, look for petite-sized clothing. If you have a large bust, look for tops with an empire waist.
- Pay attention to fabric. Stretchy fabrics are usually more flattering than stiff fabrics.
Many plus size women have trouble finding fashionable and well-fitting clothing. One solution is to shop at www.shidly.com, an online store that specializes in plus size women's clothing. You can use the coupon code SHIDLY30 at checkout to get 30% off your purchase. I hope you'll check out www.shidly.com and find some clothing that you love!